Commercial Pathology Collector
Apply before: 3/10/2021
Position type: Full - time
Location: Macquarie Park
A position has become available in our Commercial Pathology Department for a Pathology Collector based at the Macquarie Park Laboratory.
- Travel to work sites within NSW to perform phlebotomy services
- COVID collections for Commercial Clients
- Liaise with Commercial Clients, new and existing
- Various offices duties as required
- Certificate III in Pathology Collection
- Class C Driver’s Licence
- Must have strong Microsoft application skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- DOAT Collection Accreditation to AS/NZS 4308:2008 standard
- RSA Training for COVID collections
While this is a full-time position (38 hours per week), the applicant must be flexible with start and finish hours. Some weekend work may be required.
Applications quoting reference R10121 should be sent to email@example.com.
Thankyou for applying for a position with Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology, we look forward to discussing your application with you.
Prior to and at all times during employment, applicants for this position must have the appropriate working rights to work in Australia and will be required to have a valid satisfactory National Police Check and Working With Children Check. Applicants must be willing to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have an Influenza vaccination annually.
Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology is an equal opportunity employer.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thank you for thinking of us. At present we are looking to fill this opportunity directly, if we require your assistance we will be in touch.