Kronos System Administrator
Apply before: 27/1/2021
Position type: Full -Time
Location: Macquarie Park, NSW
A position has become available for a full-time Kronos System Administrator at Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology, based at Macquarie Park.
In this newly developed role, the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for receiving and actioning Kronos time and attendance system requests. This role will also involve the ongoing development and improvement of the Kronos system, primarily within DHM, but also liaising with key stakeholders across Sonic entities as required to provide support and assistance.
Reporting to the Kronos Project & System Manager and working closely with the Head of Financial Systems, this role will suit a well-organised self-motivated applicant with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong relationship building ability.
Ideally, you will have experience in the Kronos time and attendance system and a good grasp of training and development processes as well as an ability to meet deadlines and provide grounded understanding of change management principles.
The key skills and experience include:
- Kronos Workforce Central experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer and software skills
- Well-developed administrative abilities
- A strong commitment to quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sensitivity to privacy requirements
- Excellent attention to detail
In all these activities, promote Sonic’s values:
- Commit to service excellence
- Treat each other with respect and honesty
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability
- Be enthusiastic about continuous improvement
- Maintain confidentiality
Email your application, quoting reference number R1006Kronos, to the Human Resources Department, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to and at all times during employment, applicants for this position must have the appropriate working rights to work in Australia and will be required to have a valid satisfactory National Police Check and Working With Children Check.
Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology is an equal opportunity employer.