Apply before: 3/07/2020
Position type: Full - time
Location: Macquarie Park, NSW
A full time, evening position has become available in our Molecular Biology Department. The hours are 5.30pm – 1.30am, Monday to Friday.
We are seeking applicants from enthusiastic, experienced scientists to join our team.
The department is a busy, rapidly expanding molecular section, using latest technologies, and is part of a very large quality pathology company.
Selection Criteria include:
- Minimum B. Applied Science ( Biomedical) or equivalent
- Knowledge, skills and experience in molecular techniques, including DNA extraction and RT PCR set up.
- Demonstrated ability to follow complex instructions
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and unsupervised.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work
- Possess effective organisational and communication skills
For further information, please contact the Department Manager, Terri Sivertsen on (02) 9855 5295 during business hours.
Applications, including your resumé, should be emailed to the Human Resources Department, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference R00033Molecular in the subject line of your email, by Friday 3 July 2020.
Prior to and at all times during employment, applicants for this position must have the appropriate working rights to work in Australia and will be required to have a valid satisfactory National Police Check .
Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology is an equal opportunity employer.