Receive multiple patients’ INR results available on a single report
Two report options are available for doctors requesting INRs - Sonic Dx and fax.
Option 1: Electronically via Sonic Dx
INR results can be downloaded from Sonic Dx into an Excel or Open Office spreadsheet
– Enter your clinic username and password
– Select Tools/Results List/specified date range required (e.g. today and yesterday)
– Select test INR
Option 2: Via fax
Receive all your available INR results on a single fax, at times specified by you
– Reports automatically faxed at nominated time
– Reports can be faxed to a nominated fax number other than the number in our database
– Critical results will still be phoned
– Any INRs processed after your last daily specified faxing time, will be faxed to your surgery the next day, at the earliest time nominated by you
Scheduling options (you may choose any of the following times) for delivery of your fax reports:
– 7.00am, 8.00am, 9.00am, 12noon, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 4.30pm, 5.00pm, 5.30pm, 6.00pm, 8.00pm
It is recommended you select one morning time plus one, or two afternoon times.