Apply before: 22/08/2022
Position type: Full time
Location: Macquarie Park, NSW
Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology (DHM) is the largest member of the Sonic Healthcare group of practices in Australia. DHM, with more than 550 collection locations across NSW, offers comprehensive, high-quality pathology services for clinicians and healthcare professionals, private hospitals and nursing homes. Our branded collateral is supplied to patients and doctors across these various settings.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to work on developing and revising publications, rebranding marketing collateral for national campaigns, assist with executing doctor communications and undertake marketing-related administrative duties. Suitable applicants must have the ability to effectively prioritise and work to deadlines in a demanding and fast-paced environment, which includes working on multiple projects at any given time. Editing/journalism/publishing experience and an interest in, and a basic knowledge of, the medical sciences/healthcare, specifically pathology, would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• High level of attention to detail
• Effective and clear verbal and written communication (strong spelling/grammatical skills required)
• Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
• Ability to learn quickly with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Well-developed organisational and time management skills
• Relationship management skills and rapport building
• Problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is essential
• A creative spark
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat is desirable
Key responsibilities include:
• Coordinate project deliverables and timelines effectively across various teams within the company
• Assist in the development, proofreading and editing of marketing communications, flyers and brochures
• Document control and version management
• Consistency in application and adherence to corporate branding guidelines and writing style
• Liaise with external suppliers
• Collate and assist in writing articles for the company newsletter
• Assist with the delivery of promotional activities and materials
• Maintain website and content on digital platforms
• Perform administrative tasks, that is, printing, shipping and delivery, maintain inventory stock
If you believe you have the skills and drive for this role, and a desire to be part our growing team, please apply below.
applications close Monday 22 August 2022. Please forward your resumé with your covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including the reference number R22115 in the subject line of your email.
Applicants for this position must have the appropriate working rights to work in Australia, and will be required to sign an acceptance that the Company may conduct a police check.
Applicants must be willing to be vaccinated against COVID-19 including booster shots and have an Influenza vaccination annually
Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology is an equal opportunity employer.