Supply Department - Picker and Packer
Apply before: 20/05/2022
Position type: Full time
Location: Macquarie Park, NSW
Douglass Hanly Moir Supply Department is responsible for the purchase and distribution of supplies to referring doctors, laboratories and collection centres.
A full time Pick/Packer position has become available in the Supplies Department at the Macquarie Park Laboratory.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:24am to 4:30pm.
- Accurately pick/pack orders in a timely manner
- Replenish stock onto shelves
- Accurately record returned stock and put back to its correct location
- Involved in stocktakes
- Print barcode ID numbers
- Complying with safety in the workplace
- Keeping work area clean and tidy including disposal of cardboard cartons
- Dedicated work ethic and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
Applications should be emailed to the Human Resources Department, firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 20 May 2022.
Prior to and at all times during employment, applicants for this position must have the appropriate working rights to work in Australia, and will be required to sign an acceptance that the Company may conduct a police check.Applicants must be willing to be vaccinated against COVID-19, including booster shots, and have an influenza vaccination annually.
Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology is an equal opportunity employer.